During this challenging time, we want to provide you with a few useful resources.
- For those dealing with school closures, here are resources for teaching online from NY State TESOL, from The Edublogger, and from Amazing Educational Resources.
- Multilingual information about Coronavirus to share with families, including English Language Learners
- ESL activities with explanations in different languages.
- Resources for Educators and Families of ELLs from the NJ Department of Educaton
- Tools for creating lessons for all learners, including those with disabilities and language learners.
- All Digital School’s educational resources (apps, tools, websites, ebooks, videos) for all school levels, organized by subject, grade level and type. You can find free resources by using their search filter.
For those who have additional useful resources to help families and teachers during this time, please share them in the comments of this post.
Please note that our online bookstore remains open.
Thank you and stay safe!